80 Vette/Headlights/Left Light won't Close

Have 1980 whose headlights open and operate correctly, but when i attempt to turn off/close lights the left light will not close. By blowing compressed air into the vacum line i can close the light.
Should i just replace the actuator or might it be something else. Any help appreciated.

first, check your vacuum lines..
--
"Key"
Grant me the senility to forget the people