81 - rolling chirp noise

Hi All,
In my 81, oftentimes, but not always, when I take off, I hear a chirping kind of sound at low speeds. Kind of sounds like a brake noise, but I ONLY hear it when the gas pedal is depressed, even
lightly.
It seems to go away once I get up to 20 mph or so....
Very interesting (but annoying) behavior.
Any ideas?
p.s. I just got the car, I haven't had a chance to put it up on a rack or take off the wheels etc.

Sounds like one of the six pack of universal joints is taking to you. If you're a lucky man it will be one of the two in the drive shaft.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Beside chirping at you it will be loose and most times will show red rust around the seal of the bad bearing.
Got it up on the rack today; the right rear u-joint (nearest the wheel) is going south.
Good call, Dad