82 collectors edition corvette

If your a corvette owner,then you knowwhere im coming from!!!! Make along and painfull story short,,,,,,i had a 1982 collectors edition corvette 2
tone silver and burgendy,,,which my mother had bought new (first owner) Mom kept this car flawless,in the garage never drove it in rain,,,regularily maintained ,like clockwork ,,feel me. The day came when mom gave me the corvette,,,,,,,,,My dream finally came true :).I had taken care of my corvette as my mother had,,Then one day, i had come home from work to get some paper work i needed for the office ,and on the way back, this knecklehead guy had ran a stop sighn and just T-BONED me , just totaled my dream car,crushing my world!! fortunatly i was'nt serciously hurt,, forget about me! MY CORVETTE !!!! need i say more!!Ok here's whati'm getting at!! Does anybody or you know anybody who is willing to part with a 1982 collectors edition corvette,,,,i'll buy, trade or (be so cool to donate at no cost) whatever for another one!!!PLEASE someone out there help me!!! or you can message me here or E-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I believe my dream and passion for another corvette will come true!!!! thanksfor your time!!
Check http://www.corvettetraderonline.com /
http://www.ebay.com /
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zeroforum?idV
http://ww2.collectorcartraderonline.com /
http://www.proteam-corvette.com /
http://www.corvettemike.com /
Don't know why you need someone to give you one, since I'd be making the guy who ran the stop sign pay through the nose.
Also, don't know why we need to email you at freeair when your sbcglobal address is right there.
I believe my dream and passion for another corvette

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090204070409050700050803 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Tom in Missouri wrote:

LOLOL Hummmmm

--