82 Corvette clearance question

Hello,      Hello,      I have an '82 Corvette that is in the process of restoration. P    P    It can't be moved right now and is certainly in no condition

What exactly are you asking the clearance of??
http://www.carforums.net / Auto Forums
P    > What exactly are you asking the clearance of??
P    > at exactly are you asking the clearance of??
P    > http://www.carforums.net / the clearance of??
P    > Auto Forumsrforums.net/ the clearance of??
Auto Forums rforums.net/ the clearance of??
wrote: P    up into the driveway of my prospective house. I've not driven the rote: P    car enough to know what inclines to avoid. . I've not driven the rote: P     r enough to know what inclines to avoid. . I've not driven the rote: P     The roadway is a typical bowed design to keep water to the sides rote: P    of the street. The front wheel will be roughly 2" down from level rote: P    and the driveway from there angles up at approximately 20 degrees. rote: P    I know that the overall ground clearance of the Corvette is rees. rote: P    supposed to be about 4.3", but I don't know what the clearance s. rote: P    angle from the front tires forward to the nose will be. I plan
David wrote:

<garbage snipped>
Unless the car has been lowered, it should clear any standard road/sidewalk transition with minimal scraping. However it's entirely IMPOSSIBLE to tell if you are providing any useful information because your news reader is making an unreadable mess out of your post. Check your settings, you might be trying to post to the NG with HTML.
TomC
UP
UP > David wrote:
UP > vid wrote:

> <garbage snipped>
> arbage snipped>
> Unless the car has been lowered, it should clear any standard t> wrote:
> road/sidewalk transition with minimal scraping. any standard t> wrote:
> However it's entirely IMPOSSIBLE to tell if you are providing any useful
> information because your news reader is making an unreadable mess out of
> your post. Check your settings, you might be trying to post to the NG
> with HTML. heck your settings, you might be trying to post to the NG
> th HTML. heck your settings, you might be trying to post to the NG
> TomC TML. heck your settings, you might be trying to post to the NG
 TomC TML. heck your settings, you might be trying to post to the NG
 Thanks Tom, eck your settings, you might be trying to post to the NG
 Thanks Tom, eck your settings, you might be trying to post to the NG
 I upgraded my newsreader and it must have changed a few defaults in
the headers. I'll check this post to see if the problem has been n
resolved. . I'll check this post to see if the problem has been n
 solved. . I'll check this post to see if the problem has been n
 As for the car and driveway, it will be close. roblem has been n
 As for the car and driveway, it will be close. roblem has been n
D Davidr the car and driveway, it will be close. roblem has been n

Your posts are unreadable