'84 Crossfire cam

I must replace the cam in my '84 crossfire. I would like to install a 455 degree roller cam, can the crossfire fuel supply system handle that cam. I
think it will add about 30 hp any comments welcome.
Art
455 degree?!?!? roller cam Definitely go ask your cam manufacturer before buying anything.
They will want to know any engine mods (like compression, heads etc) carb or FI, auto or manual, exhaust, rear gear and what type of car for weight....... and then recommend the cam.
Art wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

I have read the site and it sounds great. Have you install the intake?
Art

No I haven't But I certainly intend to