'84 Crossfire cam

I must replace the cam in my '84 crossfire. I would like to install a 455 degree roller cam, can the crossfire fuel supply system handle that cam. I think it will add about 30 hp any comments welcome.

Art

Reply to
Art
455 degree?!?!? roller cam Definitely go ask your cam manufacturer before buying anything.

They will want to know any eng>I must replace the cam in my '84 crossfire. I would like to install a 455

Reply to
RicSeyler

replacing the cam will give minimal results no matter what cam you put in it . You have to replace the manifold for it to really do anything.

Read WHY at this site :

labtech1

I have read the site and it sounds great. Have you install the intake?

Art

Reply to
Art

No I haven't But I certainly intend to