85 Gas Gauge Goofy!

Hi everybody! Anybody ever have problems with the gas gauge? It will say its full for about 200 miles, then all of a sudden it will drop like crazy. Is
there something I can do here? Thanks, and hope to see some of your vettes at the GM Tech Center in Warren, MI next weekend! Tim
I guess taking it to the Chevy dealer is not an option?
See Vette Magazine, May 2004 issue, "Tanks for the Memories" Good luck, Bones
Contact a company called Corvette Central for more info as they supplied the parts used in the article I mentioned in prior message. Of course, IF that is what's wrong. Bones