'87 Shop/Service Manual

I'm looking for the "best" shop manual or manuals for an '87 coupe. Opinions or suggestions appreciated. TIA GO

--

-

SOME BAD HAT HARRY wrote:

<< http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_service_owner.asp?Style=&class%5F2=CHV&mscsid=QRAJ5BVVVGG79PJGLRH8H2AF177E4G82 >>
Second Choice for $ 20 - $25-- for light work and for some "how-to" tips, not specific to 1987, coverers all C4s: << http://www.haynes.com/na101.html#anchor558630
Third Choice -- a Chilton Manual covering all C4s. from << http://www.automanualtrader.com/ or other used book outlets, swap meets. Sometimes on Amazon.com. Chilton manuals have been plagiarized by overseas publishers -- some of these have blurry illustrations.
Thanks for the nice detailed response Paul.

I'm with Paul H. Got a GM Service Manual for our '95 from Helms Inc. and a Haynes also. Just ordered a GM Manual for our '03 last week, but the Haynes wasn't worth the time.
SOME BAD HAT HARRY wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Bob.

The factory GM service manuals are the ONLY way to go.... 2 book set for the C4's and they are single year specific.
SOME BAD HAT HARRY wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler