'87 Shop/Service Manual

I'm looking for the "best" shop manual or manuals for an '87 coupe. Opinions or suggestions appreciated. TIA GO

Reply to
SOME BAD HAT HARRY

First Choice for $100 - $120-- for serious work:

Second Choice for $ 20 - $25-- for light work and for some "how-to" tips, not specific to 1987, coverers all C4s:

Third Choice -- a Chilton Manual covering all C4s. from

meets. Sometimes on Amazon.com. Chilton manuals have been plagiarized by overseas publishers -- some of these have blurry illustrations.

Reply to
Paul H.

Reply to
Bob I

The factory GM service manuals are the ONLY way to go....

2 book set for the C4's and they are s>I'm looking for the "best" shop manual or manuals for an '87 coupe. Opinions
Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
SOME BAD HAT HARRY

Thanks for the heads up Bob.

Reply to
SOME BAD HAT HARRY

Many thanks Ric and all for the responses and your time. This is the info I was looking for. Great weekend to you.

Reply to
SOME BAD HAT HARRY