91 corvette

hi everyone i have a 91 vette and the dash lights flicker.. is there anything i can check out and the cd radio with a bose amps have a lot of static and cd wont go in just clicks when i try thanks...

lawn51, wrote the following at or about 7/12/2006 3:13 PM:

Can't help you with the dash lights but your Bose unit can be repaired by these folks:
http://www.carstereohelp.com/corvette.htm
They're down in Florida and provide a flat rate repair with warranty. I had the same problem with the CD player in my '94. Turnaround time was quick and install/reinstall was a piece of cake following their directions (which is the link I sent you. Their contact info is at the bottom of the page).
Others here (Dad?) have had similar experiences with them.