94 vette. Where is the Fuel Filter?

The engine seems to sputter or bog down upon initial acceleration but is fine once moving. I want to change the Fuel Filter but cannot find it. Can
any one help me out? Thanks for your time.

Passenger side, below seating area, passenger mounted on frame in fuel line, use pair of good fitting wrenches. Not so much a good fit of the wrench but a fitting wrench of good quality that fits good, they come off mega hard. Soak the fittings with PB Blaster for a few days will help. Don't forget to bleed off the line pressure first and disconnect the battery. Laying under a car is the last place you want to take a gasoline bath.
Consider that it might not be the fuel filter. You should probably also check the fuel pressure at the fuel rail. You can tape the fuel pressure gauge to the windshield, close the hood and do some test driving and view the pressure under various conditions.

Consider that it might not be the fuel filter. You should probably also check the fuel pressure at the fuel rail. You can tape the fuel pressure gauge to the windshield, close the hood and do some test driving and view the pressure under various conditions
http://www.swizwatch.com
??????: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Jack wrote:

On my '93, the fuel rails deteriorated, and loose material from the rails clogged them. After they were cleaned, they started seeping fuel, causing a strong smell of fuel in the garage when the war was put away hot.