'95 cranks over, but doesn't start

I encountered a problem a month ago and have not been able to start my '95 vette since. I've cleaned the key, checked the shifter in park, no flashing security light, all other power works, but the car will
not start and is not getting spark. I suspect my security system and believe it is not resetting. Any ideas.

I'm going to guess here until someone more knowledgable replies. Sometimes strange electronic failures can be "cured" by disconnecting the battery overnight and letting things "reboot".
-W (who's older Vette has no electronic anything)

and its horrible Lucas electrics. But, even then, things were simpler. My favorite of all times was a friend's 57 Vette with 2 4bbls back in those great 50s days.
I assume if you can determine it's not getting spark then it will crank over.. If so... I am in the middle of the exact same thing. Check my posts for the info I'm coming up with.
First Pull the codes. Jump terminals 4 & 12 with a paper clip (with the key off, then turn key on, connector under dash to the right of the steering column)
See what code you get, then re-post with code(s).
nmankato wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler