96 LT1 Power Steering Problem

I've got a 96 LT1 with 80k miles and last week I started having a steering/turning problem. It started when I would be driving in the parking garage going up the ramps.The steering would get real hard. Now it's doing
it on sharp turns also. I'm not low on fluid and my belts not loose. Wondering if any has any advice. Is my steering pump going out???
Thanks for any advice in advanced. RP

I second that.
--
Dad