96 LT4 Cooling fan not working?

My cooling fans are not turning on? I checked the fuses & they are both good. I have 12 V at the fuses, so I am guessing that the wiring up to that
point is good.
I guess I need new fans?
When can I get a good deal on them?
--
Later,

-- Richard --
when the ones in my 88 wouldn't come on it was a pressure sending unit in the high pressure A/C line.. un plug the sending unit and the fans should come on.. the sending unit/ or switch as some call it was around $35 at auto zone.. there is a needle valve in the line that keeps the freon from leaking out durring replacement..
troy 88 35th anniversary