97 corvette headlights

The headlight doors open when I turn on the parking lights.

Mine do also in my 98
--

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"67RATT" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.cox.net> wrote in message
Z, Do you have a headlight motor that runs on after there open or down? I did and I replaced the left motor that was bad and the opening in park was cured.
The gears where bad and I replaced them but I just found out if I turn on my parking lights only the headlights do not come up BUT if I turn on my headlights then turn it back a notch to turn the headlights off but leave the parking lights on the headlights stay up... Hmmmm strange
--

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"67RATT" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.cox.net> wrote in message
They are supposed to work that way, allows you to wash them when they are not on, HOT.

Thanx Dad That's another one that belongs on the C5 list of secrets...
--

"Dad" < snipped-for-privacy@fisher.net> wrote in message
Umm, check the post, Dad all ready has it in there.
ZRiX wrote:

Bob I wrote:

a couple of Pontiacs. PJ