97 vett error code help

I got a flashing "Check Engine" light on my 97 automatic coupe after about 5 minutes of running, and noticed the engine seemed to be running a bit rough,
as I got it home the light went to a steady "on", the engine starting running extremely rough and I began to get white smoke out of the exhaust. Oil level is good, had good pressure and I never got an error message on the DIP, but running a quick diagnostic, got an error code of something like 10 PCM and a code of 300, 463, 1571 after which I kind of loss track of what was being displayed. The car will crank but not start, I am fearing the worse, can someone give me a hint of what problems I might be facing before I have it towed to my dealer?

DTC 10 Inside Air Temperature Sensor Voltage Low DTC 10 Intake Accumulator Fault DTC C0300 Rear Speed Sensor Malfunction DTC P0300 Engine Misfire Detected DTC P0462 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit Low Voltage DTC P1571 Traction Control Torque Request Circuit Did you open the computer in your DIC or with an after market reader? I could find no codes that you show without a letter identifying the computer such as B, C, or P.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

I see that I picked the wrong code on DTC P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Voltage but the correct one still deals with the fuel level. Why do you have historical codes? How long has there been SES codes set?
White smoke out the exhaust indicates coolant being burned. Possibly a blown head gasket or worse.
All DIC codes have a letter followed by 4 numbers and then a H for History or C for Current. Codes are generally only Current for that ignition cycle. Once you turn the key off, the codes will go to History. And some codes can come up in different modules.
P0300 is a general misfire code
P1571, if it is a Historical code, is normal on '97's
Offhand, I don't know what 463 is.
You need to check all of the codes and post all of them along with which module the code was in.
For more help, I'd suggest posting on www.corvettemechanic.com (when they come back online) as it is run by several of the nation's best Corvette technicians. Or you can try www.C5forum.com

5
rough,
like