'98 coupe opportunity

I have found a '98 coupe, 78K miles, 6 speed, super clean, Borla cat back, after market air filter/intake well south of $20,000.
It has the F45 and JL4 options. What can anyone share with me about the F45
select ride option as it relates to shock absorber life, performance, etc.? The magnetic shocks appear to be dealer only and pricing discussions mentioned something about first born male child or some such price. What about the JL4 control that applies brakes selectively when g loads reach certain levels to avoid skids, etc.? Is this a useful feature or do most who have it leave it turned off?
--
Charlie Funk
Just Cruisin' Plus
Charlie Funk wrote:

I think Active Handling is great for routine driving around town or on the highway. I prefer to turn it off during any real "physical" driving.
Haven't seen a situation where it helped in the Corvette yet; however, Stabilitrac (passenger car version) has saved my bacon several times.
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe