A Local Museum has an unusual 1990 modded Vette for sale

Volo Auto Museum :: Auto Sales Showroom--- Address:http://www.volocars.com/showroom/showroom_d.php?id 612&nhs=0&make=corvette&show Supercharged with 3 stage nitrous ; any idea what the h.p/tq. might be
on this motor ?? I saw this in person today when i was there . I thought the price wasnt too bad at $24.9 K. . The exterior and interior were exceptional. What does 'ASSC built motor' mean exactly ?