Accused call girls in 'tough situation' (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)

Accused country-club call girl Lisa Ann Taylor says she's getting by one day at a time since her arrest on prostitution, racketeering and drug charges. "I'm
holding up, with help from Victoria's Secret," she joked. Police seized her Corvette and her truck when they arrested the Sugarloaf Country Club home-owner and former Penthouse Pet last week. District Attorney Danny Porter placed a lien on ...
==Just One of Today's Top 10 Corvette News Reports: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=corvette
Sounds like Ms. Taylor should have stuck with Corvettes and not selling her flesh.
Nah, she's just renting it out.
dave wrote:

I'm against the "Legal Thefts" that go on in this country. If a person can show legit income for a given piece of property, Law Enforcement shouldn't be able to steal from U.S. citizens. No matter what they get arrested for.
Now if a person has a million dollar collection of cars or a million dollar home, but can't show any legit income to cover it, then so be it. But that's not the case anymore, with the insane "war on drugs", etc.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler