Adjusting headlights on C6

I am lucky enough to own an 06 C6 coupe and use it primarily as a cruiser, often with a very stuffed trunk. Because of its laser like head lights folks really tend to notice when we approach each other at night. Lots of flashing. When running lite the flashing is no more than I get with any other of my cars, but loaded up complaint is guaranteed.

I asked at my dealership during my $180 oil change if they could do this, but after getting a $50 estimate I declined. So, I think that if I just adjust them down a bit myself peace will be mine.

Humm? Not so apparent what or where to make this adjustment (now I wish I had bought that manual). Could anyone point me in the right direction with making this adjustment?

Thanks, brian

Reply to
brian

Open the hood and look on the interfender panel in line with the headlight module. There is a 3/4 diameter hole in the panel about an inch down from the top edge. If you shine a light in there you will see a hex for an Allen wrench. Looks to be about 3/16 or something close in a metric size.

Reply to
Dad

And I will never blind you again :-)

thanks, brian