Advice

Hi,
I am selling a brand new 2010 Corvette ZR1 3ZR and would like advice on how to best reach the Corvette buying market.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ctd/1643644288.html
All ideas welcome.
Thanks, Ethan

buy a chevy dealership ?

buy a chevy dealership ?
One would think that a dealer would have put together a better ad than that, very sloppy. Looks like he was fishing for a bloated price offer. We had a dealer that was able to get one of the first Ford GT 40s and his asking price was $250,000, dealer that bought him out of bankruptcy move it in days.
Advice; Don't quit your day job.
Dad wrote:

Using that copyright picture could be a problem also.
On 12:15 15 Mar 2010, kickstart wrote:

Gotta be cheaper ways than that!"

It appears that you work for a dealer. There are publications most dealers subscribe to that can sell the ZR1 at a price or the better weekly car magazines such as Hemmings or Autoweek,