Air Conditioning problem

I have a problem with my air conditioning on my 1997 coupe. The passenger side gets nice and cold, but the drivers side feels only blows warm air. I
have the dual climate control system, but even with the driver's side temperature control set to the maximum cooling position, I only get warm air on the drivers side. Any ideas what could be wrong?