Almost brand new CompCams CAM with Springs/Pushrods for LS1,2,6.

Comp Cams # 54-000-11 / G5X-2 Hyd. Roller Cam for LS1/2 1997-up. 232/240 dur. @.050" . .595/.608 " lift. on a 114 LSA. Comes complete with exact matching Comp Cam. Sring Set # 26918-16 and exact matching
TrickFlow ChromeMoloy Pushrod set # 7.400 / .080 . Lope at idle. (Idle needed to be set at 950 rpms)
Parts have less than 200 miles on them and are excellent in every way. No scratches..totally perfect. The 3 pieces ran $679 total. Will sell for : $425 total and ill pop for shipping to you. Will give money back guarantee .
Dyno showed this set adding an additional 62 rwhp. on a 2006 LS2 Corvette.
Email me : snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dave)
Just me, but I wouldn't buy a used cam/lifters/springs....
dave wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

didn't he like it in the first place?" Also, I suspect that it would invalidate the factory warranty. Although, in fairness, WWJD? *LOL*
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000008020305060301030309 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Cool Jet wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

know before installation", was not included in the kit.
Dad
Dad wrote:

Jesus juice! Michael is that you? How are things in Bahrain? *LOL*

LMAO! This is just too much fun for one person!

thanks for axing
things are great here
they make all da wimen hide their faces like i do
and i ain't never going back to Neverland Ranch
it just doesn't turn me on no mo, maybe cause it's more dan 15 years old
Michael Jackson wrote:

ROTFLMAO! Michael, "Beat It"!!! No, wait, I didn't mean it that way! *LOL* Perhaps one of your little friends there in Bahrain will give you a hand! Pffft!