Almost to hot to drive the Corvette

For the first time since I've owned the '72 it got an engine temperature of 210, almost to hot to drive it today, just hit 90. Great weather for tooling
around but bad for the crops and that means higher prices for the corn to go along with the higher gas prices. On top of that, now this is picky, the grasshoppers are as big a starlings and leave a much bigger smear on the windshield. Oh the pain of it all.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

ZRiX (<>..<>)

"Dad" < snipped-for-privacy@fisher.net> wrote in message
That's about were mine run, never higher than 230 and that was stuck in traffic in flo-duh. Don't fall for the lower thermostat unless you do an LS1 edit on the controls, not likely for the cost.
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

"ZRiX" < snipped-for-privacy@com.net> wrote in message
Mine seems to always be just below 220 and that's what the manual says it should be.
ZRiX wrote:

My 2001 Coupe typically runs well under 200 except when I am idling for a long time or in slow traffic, when it escalates to between 220 and 225.
Always runs great at any temperature.
Jason
Pewter 2001 C5 Coupe