Andrew

Guys, as some have said, let us *IGNOR* Andrew no matter what he says. It is obvious he likes the attention and will say whatever to draw more !!! If you don't kill file him at least just IGNOR him.
I'm trying to do this no matter how or if he replies here. I expect he will try to reply here to get me to respond.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010002050801010402050005 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
observer wrote:

"IGNOR"! That's pretty good. Are you really that bad of a speller?

"IGNOR" - yup - you're that bad!

I've never required a response.
Well I can see that you guys are just fine with accusing me of molesting my own daughter and then you'll cowardly attempt to ignor me! Well I guess we'll see just how well this goes...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com
Why doesn't the glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 20:10:25 -0600, observer wrote:

Sorry correct my bad spelling to * IGNORE * but I think the message came across regardless (to most) !
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090701040003080409020108 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
observer wrote:

Yeah you're an idiot! The message was loud and clear. No need to be sorry.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com
Assphasia- a condition where your face looks so much like your butt your

No need to reply.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030409010507020207030203 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
observer wrote:

Correction - no need to respond - however, unable to stop replying...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com
When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?