antique auto website

folks, i just launched a new antique automobile website. while it is under heavy construction there are over 30 pages of content thus far. i will be
covering the 2006 barrett-jackson auto auction live to kick off the start of this site. new content is being added daily. at present it contains mostly photos but i am working on history, data and specifications sections for most popular autos. check it out at www.coolautomobiles.com thanx, michael
---snip---
heads-up ! news groups are NOT the place to come and just advertise your web-site.
participate in the group, let folks get to know ya. then just put a link in your signature.
my2
--
"Key"
"To the world you may be one person,
wrote in message

Actually my guess would be that the entire site is commercial. Sorry but I didn't visit, didn't need to after you started blowing the BJ wad.
Sorry, but besides being a spammer you tend to be lame about it.
It's not about the Corvettes, it's about the money, get lost.
Dad
dad, you didn't visit the site and you know what it is all about??? there is not a single ad nor are any intended. as to the barrett-jackson thing i will be the only person posting any coverage that is not for some type of financial profit. all you have to do is check my coverage from the last two tour de georgia or tour de france bicycle races to see that. i have been provided with the opportunity to go lots of places and do lots of things and in my spare time i like to post them to my personal websites. there has never been a paid ad on any of my sites since the inception in 2000. just to go ahead and give you something else to flame me over... i don't need the cash. God has rewarded me well in this life so i do all of this just for the fun of it. i am an amatuer photographer and computer geek that likes to play with all his toys. last year i took off for the tour de georgia, tour de france, went to at least 6 national level car shows, i work in a restoration/hotrod shop for free when it suits me, i have been ice climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering on three continents, skiing in the rockies, the alps, and the white mountains, and more cool stuff than i can really keep up with. i have two antique cars that i am restoring and four antique tractors from a 1909 steam engine to a 1959 allis-chalmers diesel that are in progress. now that should give you some material to rake me over the coals with. i can think of all kinds of ways to attack that much spew if i wanted to think like a fifth grader that is. (you will probably say i am bragging or being boastful but it is nothing more than what i actually do from year to year). i have multiple urls and am looking for more just to keep the site unique. a few of these all come into the same welcome page and navigation setup. at present i am working on splitting all of these into their own separate sites. it is a lot of work, for no reason other than keeping me from sitting in the living room watching television like a zombie in the evenings when the weather is too bad to ride my bike. check out my site and actually wander around in it for a while then when you get done flame as much as you want. i have thick skin and doubt you can get through it. michael www.coolautomobiles.com www.coolclimbing.com www.coolbicycling.com www.coolfirearms.com

can't understand why. My own feelings were that I didn't need your style of presenting information by a quick Google review of your posts to other groups. Your thick skin seems to be breached very easily. Lame is still the best way to describe your contributions. Good luck in you financial endeavors and good by,
Dad
--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is

I looked at the site and liked it ; you have some great pics of classic cars . I liked your Navagation section also. I too, share that your treasure is in heaven and not in cars and things...yet its fun to have a few hobbies and adreniline dumps -- im happy to see that your priorities are in the right place. I wish you success with your website.
Dave