Any dealers stocking new C7s yet?

Has anybody actually seen a C7 at a dealer location for sale?

Oct. Don't look for one sitting on the lot until next year unless we have a financial meltdown before then.
On 5/18/2013 11:30 PM, Dad wrote:

dealers all seem to be pretty clueless about delivery dates. They immediately switch to 2013 C6 inventory (I have a C6 already!) and ask if I would consider trading for a new 2013.........
Looks like it will be a little longer wait than I expected.
Smarty wrote:

Supposedly someone in my workplace has one on order...I hope it's not red...
--
- Rufus