Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Page 1 of 5
How do you like it? All aspects of it...good bad and indifferent/

Well Dad kinda runs like a girl, throws like a girl and his favorite TV show is the Golden Girls.......... LOL ;-)
I'd be curious how many gals we have hanging around here. Maybe someone will chime in with a gal's point of view on Vettes.
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

LMAO! C'mon Ric - I'm going to copy the group with your private message to dad and me, in response to cyndy's questions:
Q: How do you like it? A: Any way I can get it! Although, it's been a long time. *nudge, nudge. wink, wink*
Q: All aspects of it...good bad and indifferent/ A: I've never had a bad one. Although some are definitely better than others.
Ric! I'm surprised at your responses! WWJ (or Dave) D? *LOL*
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080100090409020808000508 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Cool Jet wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
cyndy wrote:

LMAO! You make it awfully easy for someone to form a 1st opinion cyndy. Why would any of us think "she must be lalalalala"? It would have nothing whatsoever to do with you driving a Vette if we did. It would have more to do with your grand entrance into our lives with comments like:
"I was driving home with my long blonde hair blowing in the beautiful Florida night". OR "when he realized I was a local, he wanted to start a chit chat...." OR "I didn't mind all that much, 'cause he was hotter than you know what!!!" OR "I'm like the girl next door and look like a typical Beach Chick..." OR "Hope the guy w/his night vision gets the girl!!!" OR "Git 'er done!!!"
And these comments of yours were all in a single post. Hmmm, whatever would cause anyone to think "she must be lalalalala"? Beats me! I have visions of an 80's Vette, financed by a loan shark or pimp and driven by a 60 year old scarlet woman dressed in ruby red, with breast implants, botox intravenous, face lift, tummy tuck or two, short skirt, bottled blonde hair and just so it can blow in the breeze - hair extensions. LMAO! I wouldn't expect her to drive anything less than a Vette. :-
I have visions of an 80's Vette, financed by a loan shark or pimp and driven by a 60 year old scarlet woman dressed in ruby red, with breast implants, botox intravenous, face lift, tummy tuck or two, short skirt, bottled blonde hair and just so it can blow in the breeze - hair extensions. LMAO! I wouldn't expect her to drive anything less than a Vette. :-
STOP your gettin me all exited
kickstart
Don't need the botox....great genes and I moisturize...that's the secret! No tummy tuck 'cause I work out. No short skirts...capris and jeans and shorts...and prairie skirts are in...no minis. I'm no way near 60 and my baby is a "99 Pewter. I appreciate a great looking man I do have long blonde hair, always have for years and years....great when you live at the beach Have no Sugar Daddy...just myself and years of mega position in the NY Financial Industry. I could conjure up an image or 2 of u, but I'm gonna go eat lunch(salad) now.
Hi, my name is Ric. <Scorpio> And I've lived on an Island out the Gulf for the last 25 years. We should go out sometime!
LOLOL
cyndy wrote:

welcome Cyndy.
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

homophobic finger at Dad! LMAO!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010102090608020604000605 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
HAHAHAHA!! But I was pointing at him with a limp wrist. :-)
Cool Jet wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
cyndy wrote:

http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/before-and-after.jpg
But now I can't afford to rebuild on the Island.. Things are nuts here. I've been quoted $375 per/sq/ft, UGGH So I'm going to buy in Gulf Breeze Proper, (the peninsula next to the Island)
I take the Vette into town (Pensacola) for hurricanes. Put it in the relatives brick garage.

year. We are in the middle of the up-cycle for storms.

cuz I don't usually buy into all the metaphysical stuff... Cept Karma of course, I sure believe in Karma, seems to of run fairly true my whole life. :-)

perfect weather down here right now. Before it gets to the "surface of the sun" hot. LOLOLOL
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/interior.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/newtop1.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/quarterview.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/quarterview2.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/side1.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/sideview.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/vettefrtbrk.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/vetteinterior1.jpg

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

nice vette ! but, ya need to cut your grass :-)
g'day Ric
--
"Key"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040009090507080603030606 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
LOLOL Yea the weed in the seams of the drive needed pulled. But the yard is SeaOats and aren't supposed to be cut.... And I liked the natural look, plus no yard work. LOL
And on the beach you can get fined for cutting them..
But in your yard you can put sod down over them if you want a lawn. The seaoats are what basically hold the island together.
'Key wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

ok, I learn something every day I am lucky enough to wake up. thanks for the lesson.
--
"Key"

---snip---

but I don't know why anyone would live on the coast these days to begin with.
my2
--
"Key"

It is getting freaky and soooo expensive. But after living on the water, it's hard to be away from it. Thre's a whole atmosphere of c'est la vie that goes along with it. I have a group of crazy and fun friends that make it a point to be at the beach at the Tiki Hut every night to see the sunset and look for the green flash. Have you ever done that? I've seen the flash twice and it's indescribable!