Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

????? Com'on man........ you really think I was serious? You know me better than that!!!!

Reply to
RicSeyler

actually, if the person he was sending to lied about their age ? it never occurred.

agree !

-- "Key"

Reply to
'Key

He never found that out but I can see how a simpleton like you would believe I'm what you would like to think I am. Go back in you hole, or if you would really like to have some fun come tell that to my face.????? Com'on man........ you really think I was serious? You know me better than that!!!!

Reply to
Dad

nice place to visit but I don't know why anyone would live on the coast these days to begin with.

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

Or a sheriff's deputy posing as a 14 year old girl. :-)Why is it that the ones who holler the loudest about others morals are the ones who actually need to look at themselves?? This bunch of NeoCon/Jesuslanders.... well......

Reply to
Dad

---snip some--*

nice vette ! but, ya need to cut your grass :-)

g'day Ric

Reply to
'Key

well, it sure looked that way, the way it was quoted...

no pun intended Dad...

Reply to
'Key

Reply to
RicSeyler

True..... I can do that from time to time. But that little segment of current Politicians just gets me going. But you got a valid point on the name calling... Lord knows I get called a "Liberal" all the time for my disdain of the Bush Admin and the people they surrounded him with.... LOLOL

And I'm sure no Left Wing Liberal on just about every issue out there. But those guys........ sheesh

Dad wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler

LOLOL Yea the weed in the seams of the drive needed pulled. But the yard is SeaOats and aren't supposed to be cut.... And I liked the natural look, plus no yard work. LOL

And on the beach you can get fined for cutting them..

But >

Reply to
RicSeyler

ok, I learn something every day I am lucky enough to wake up. thanks for the lesson.

Reply to
'Key

Re-read my post. Was not talking to you, I said "simpleton", not dork!!! ;-)

Reply to
Dad

Hey, I've gotta use that one! Thanks!

Reply to
cyndy

Hey Cool Jet! Are you starting a match-maker service now??? However, I did check out Ric's site and let's just say I'm very impressed! Thanks for the suggestion!

Dad, whaddya think?

Reply to
cyndy

Cyndy, I'm dating Ric's ex now and she tells me that there's a lot more to Ric than meets the eye too! In fact, for some unknown reason, she calls him "Rod"!!! *LOL*

Reply to
Cool Jet

My sides hurt from LOL way too much!!! Which of the 5 ex-wives is with you at the present time? How do you keep them stright? Tatoos? Numbered 1-5???

Hahahah!!!! Also, how do you define dating??? Isn't that term(pardon the pun)a bit dated???

Gotta stop.....gonna pee my pants!!!!

Reply to
cyndy

He must be one of Ric's exes that is dating one of Rics exes.

Reply to
Dad

Hold on one gosh darn minute here......you trying to say Ric goes both ways?

O My!!!!

Ric!!!!! Get in here!!!!

Reply to
cyndy

DAD, ARE YOU WATCHING OUT FOR ME OR RIC?

I still think you're the ONE for me!

Reply to
cyndy

And just what nickname does she have for you, my dear?

Reply to
cyndy