Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Page 3 of 5

Sounds like you might be the one that is just a bit sexist. We have many of the autocross crowd that run times that are equal, both male and female. Actually 2 of them are faster than any of the men.
I dated a girl in '59 that had a '58 Regal Turquoise, I brought it home one weekend to work on it and my Dad thought I was nuts to have painted my red '59. Nothing new to have a female driver and we are all the same under the fiberglass. Enjoy the Corvette magic.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Now try 5th gear.
When I see a blonde driving a Vette my first thoughts are she must be a bimbo hooker....no class just all as*...any one with class would drive a Jag or a Bimmmer with the windows tinted...a real sporty next door girl would of course drive a Mustang GT..
Buy the way I never knew that Dad was gay...how did you find that out..???
I did drive a jaguar vanden plaas, black, tinted windows and loooved it, but not the mechanics bills that went along with it. This is my 4th Vette, and was considering a jag convertible or this....
You're showing your age w/those comments! And for real.....a Mustang??? Little high school kids drive those! Takes a REAL WOMAN to handle a Vette!
grayfox wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Better watch out thinking Dad is gay, cuz he will steal your girlfriend at the drop of a hat!
--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

He never found that out but I can see how a simpleton like you would believe I'm what you would like to think I am. Go back in you hole, or if you would really like to have some fun come tell that to my face.
--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
Dad wrote:

????? Com'on man........ you really think I was serious? You know me better than that!!!!

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

well, it sure looked that way, the way it was quoted...
no pun intended Dad...
--
"Key"

---snip---
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030206060207020202050205 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
oh OK, whew <wipes brow> now BITE ME! ;-) LOLOLOL
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
<A class=moz-txt-link-freetext href="http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler ">http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler </A> remove SPAM- from email address -------------------------------------- "Homer no function beer well without." - H.J. Simpson </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
You are all too funny and sound like a great bunch of Vette lovers.......Hey, I can take it AND dish it out!!!
Cyndy under the Fiberglass
cyndy wrote:

Cyndy, your signature should read:
"Cyndy wraps her ass in fiberglass"
If you're single,check that dashing young Ric (Fabio) out at his website: http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040607050508030500040804 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Circa 1997 LOLOLOL
Cool Jet wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

Ric, I'd have to post a pic Circa '67 to outdo you. That's 1967, not 1867! *LOL*
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060104060204000509010908 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
HAHAHAHA But we are still frikkin kids... we will never grow up, and I don't want to.
Cool Jet wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler