Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Page 5 of 5
thanks Cyndey,,,,I am careful...I do know who I can outrun,,,and I do have fun,just like you,seems like you have just as much fun as me!!!! I enjoyed reading the letters back and forth between you and the guys!!
and to you KEY ,,,school has been over for me along time,,,
Way to go girl...............you get to know what your baby can and can't do.....
Waving at ya!!!!!
Cyndy

me too...
--
"Key"
=====

cyndy wrote:

You're lucky it was a bottom-of-the-line Merc. The outcome would have been different had it been the SL600 Roadster or the SL55 AMG. ;-)
Dad sounds kinda cute!!!!
hehehe That's EXACTLY what we think too. :-)
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler