Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

thanks Cyndey,,,,I am careful...I do know who I can outrun,,,and I do have fun,just like you,seems like you have just as much fun as me!!!! I enjoyed reading the letters back and forth between you and the guys!! and to you KEY ,,,school has been over for me along time,,,

Reply to
Di Adkins

Way to go girl...............you get to know what your baby can and can't do.....

Waving at ya!!!!!

Cyndy

Reply to
cyndy

noted :-) me too...

Reply to
'Key

Yep, always!! LOL There are no open flask laws on the island. And you need a margarita or a beer to get to the Tiki Bars for Bushwackers, and then a Bushwacker for the ride home.

The fancy ones bolt to the handle bars, and the ones for regular folks are huggies taped to the handle bars with duct tape..... where ya been livin girl!! hehehehe

And you really need the proper beach bike too, gotta have lots and lots of rust, 2 different tires, seat taped up with said duct tape and of course bent rims. Every year the island has a bike parade with drinking stops along the way (for the adults) and a contest for the ugliest bike.

Reply to
RicSeyler

Really sorry to hear that, Cyn..... :-(

Mine married a Veterinarian with a chain of animal hospitals... arrrrgggghhh!! Couldn't of been a broke criminal that smacked her around or something. Good thing I'm not bitter!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA j/k

But the highschool sweetheart thingie, whew..... couldn't of gotten out of that soon enough. NO regrets there! LOLOL

Reply to
RicSeyler

cyndy wrote from the heart:

RicSeyler wrote his usual eloquent response:

Why am I having visions of "The Love Boat" and why am I hearing the strains of "Love Is In The Air"? *LOL* Send finder's fee to CoolJet, c/o General Delivery, Anywhere.

Reply to
Cool Jet

Awwwww,,,,you guys make me LOL!!!!

When I first glance at Ric's recent reply, I thought he said a vegetarian veterinarian....I thought I was seeing things!!! Imagine a vegan vet!!! Hahaha!

Yup, had some rough times, you have NO IDEA....I think I'm finally in a good place all the way around.....what could be better....I have my Corvette....RIGHT???

Reply to
cyndy