Anyone Follow Nascar?

Page 1 of 2
Follow an up and coming driver named Travis Cope, who might become the next Jeff Gordon. Very poised for his age and his Dad is Mike Cope.....he races and also
owns Brandon Racetrack in FL. Check him out. LeafRacewear manufactures their racesuits,,,,,,,,also did Paul Dana's. Shame about him.
Add pictures here
✖
cyndy wrote:

cyndy, I'm one of those rare Jeff Gordon fans who isn't afraid to admit it. I hope that Jeff Gordon is the next Jeff Gordon. I'd like to see him regain his winning ways. Mike has run in a lot of different series and is best known for his short track racing. Travis comes from good bloodlines!
Add pictures here
✖
Tony Stewart fan here #20
--
ZÿRiX (<>..<>)

Add pictures here
✖

Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
✖
I guess the common thread here is they all drive Chevrolets? However, I can't recall seeing either Stewart or Johnson driving Corvettes for anything.
Go 24!
Dave WI
Dad wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
I about gave up on Stewart until he bought Eldora and got to watch him run there. There have been some great dirt track racers there over the years and he makes it look easy. Sometimes I think he could run the watering truck and whip most drivers. Actually I do like Martin, mostly because he can do the flip better than knucklehead. I doubt that Mark drives a Corvette but then it wouldn't surprise me if he had one. I'm not sure what Harry Gant drove most of his career but he is my all-time favorite driver. But then there was Buddy Baker, Tiny Lund, Fireball Roberts, and .......

Add pictures here
✖
While testing out here in Vegas a few years back Stewart bought one of those Series 2 cars that were built by Carrol Shelby. He used to build them right next to the track in his facility. I have a friend who works security at the track and he told me that Stewart put on quite a show with the car on the infield.

Add pictures here
✖
Stewart has a lamborghini among other cars Jr drove a vette with his dad at 24 hrs of Daytona Brett Bodine now is regular pace car driver and drives a vette (Jay Leno did it at Daytona) Harry Gant drove the Skoal Bandit for much of his career and I believe it was a Buick ps, Stewart bought his crew chief (Zippy) a vette when he won the championship My driver is Jeff Burton who is now in a Chevy
--
RS
2002 1200C

✖
Yep and raced online for years in the Pro Leagues, I've run with Dale Jr in the VRW league, Martin Truex, Kyle Bush, Denny Hamlin.... I've run in the ProHCS leagues, VRW Trans Am Circuit, and with my many European buddies in Europe in the ProGrandPrixLegends 1960s Formula One leagues.
That VRW Pro series was the most nerve racking thing you can do behind a computer... LOLOL And would suck ALL your free time working on qual and racing setups all week.
This year in NASCAR I'm pulling for Mikey, but he's got to get it in gear.. And I'm getting fed up with Helton trying to suck all the drama out of the series. If he isn't careful it will turn into a Casper Milqtoast series.... I wanna see some scuffles in the pits and some bumping on the track! LOLOLOL
I think Busch, Stewart, Harvick and those guys are more of an asset to the series than most give them credit for.
I also follow F1. My Mother is a racing nut. I've got pics of her in Monaco in the early 60's sitting on haybales near the Swimming Pool curve right next to the track. Too cool!!!
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
E_Tar wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Add pictures here
✖
You just never know who's going to take center stage......soooo many variables,,,,,,,,,,,,gotta keep watching!
Waving at you,
Cyndy
Add pictures here
✖
You just never know who's going to take center stage......soooo many variables,,,,,,,,,,,,gotta keep watching!
Waving at you,
Cyndy
Add pictures here
✖
Your Mom sounds like hot stuff...how awesome to have been in Monaco up so close! Is she still around?
What do you think about the 2 girlfriends getting into a cat fight at the track??? That is soooo tasteless and what gives Nascar a bad rep/on the other hand, maybe some guys just eat that kind of stuff up...dunno.
Add pictures here
✖
cyndy wrote:

Eagles screaming by just feet away. Those guys were MEN!!

To me nothing tackier than short shorts or bathing suits with 4" high heels. uuuggghhh

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

Particularly if worn by men! *LOL*

Add pictures here
✖
I agree w/ric on the 4 inch and shorts....3 inch are more comfy and you don't tip over as eay....LOL!! And yes...those HAD to be Real Men! Glad you mom is still here.
And to Cool Jet....can't quite get that image out of my delirious head.....ewwwwwe!!!! Do they make 4inch heels in size 11???
Add pictures here
✖