Anyone have experience with The and Richard?

I'm trying to find out if anyone has had experiences with Richard at the VetteNet.Com Corvette brokers for a guy I know. He has posted on some other
forums and getting no response.
One reason he isn't getting any at one place is because they are a supporting vendor, I'm sure.
He reads here but doesn't post anymore, so if you have something, just post it.