anyone need a scratched glass top for a C5?

A few months back, I forgot to latch the top before taking off. I had just accelerated up to highway speed and suddenly, it very bright and very windy--the wind had picked the top off and sent it flying.
Remarkably, it didn't hit any other cars, and it didn't break--just got very scratched up on the top. (I'm not the first person to do this, but I may be the first person to do this without alcohol to blame for it.)
Anyway, it took several months for GM to make a batch of tops. I know have a perfectly functional glass top (the blue tint form). The frame isn't damaged. It bolts in just fine. If you have ever wanted a glass top for your C5, but didn't want to pay the $1200 for a new one, or if your existing glass top is broken, and you want to keep the rain out, this might be an alternative.
I have the box the new top came in, so I can ship it pretty painlessly.
Alternatively, if you know of someone that buys the frames and repairs them, I would love to know about them.

http://www.astrotops.com / Ask for Drew
Good luck \ kickstart