Are there any Big Car Shows/Drag Races for the Southwest in Dec ?

Im taking a long RV trip to the Southwest for the entire month of Dec. and Ill be going thru Missouri, Arkansas, southern Texas, southern New Mexico and southern Arizona --- does anyone know of any worthwhile big
Car Shows or Drag Racing events during this time of the year in these States ?? Thanks, Dave

Check out http://www.sirace.com/ We're down right now because of storm damage, but the word is they'll be back up around the 17th.
Al
Ok. Ill check it out. Thanks Al
Good riddance
Why not check out a few gay bars?
They have drag shows there!

LMAO!!! I didn't know that the gay community had drag races! But I'm afraid to ask what kind of race it is! Still laughing!!!
I promised this group not to stalk dimwited davie 'round 'ere no mos.
BUT this one was just too good to pass up..K
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040500050000050608040606 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Ever see a pissed off queen in a Cher outfit move? VERY QUICK!! LOL
StingRay wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler