Aston Martin beats Corvette

At 24 hours of Le Mans.
GM is largest car company in the world and they fall on their face at this very 'visible' race.
What a bunch of losers.
Vito

Uncle_vito wrote:

How's that Ford Fiesta running for you?
Another attention starved social misfit lowers the median Usenet IQ...
Venger P.S. Aston Martin makes incredible cars. No shame losing to a fine automaker. But you aren't really interested in that, are you, teabagger?

no real need for another of your clueless responses troll-boy !.. <plonk>
don't let the virtual door hit ya in your ass on your way out !!!
--
'Key
=====

One of the Aston Martin cars even had to have a battery replaced because it would not start the car. OK here is the slam on AM: Wouldn't you think for the 24 hours of Le Mans that they would have put a NEW battery in the car. If it was new battery it only lasted about 12 hours. What brand battery was that. Must have been the Manny Moe and Jack $15 special.
Corvette stated that their problem was that they didn't use the correct tires in the rain. Who is the crew chief for Chevy? I guess I can understand that racers do not know how to race in the rain since it happens so seldom. Seems they might have done better just putting on a pair of stock Goodyears from a 2008 C6.
Vito

Thought the 24 hour race at Le Mans is the one Ford was barred from for winning:) Sounds fair to me.....
Al