Auto Show Discounts for Vette Parts

I have been told that it would be a good idea to attend an upcoming auto show where vendors selling Vette parts will likely have dash pads for sale. How much of a discount from, say, the Ecklers price, as I'm
likely to see?
Thanks, Charles
About 10% is the usual Ecklers discount..BUT remember Ecklers is about 10-30% higher than most of the other venders..so what do you save..????

Every other time they arrived as promised. Their pricing has always been in line with others and their products have always arrived in working order and packaged well. I check prices on most everything I get from several vendors, as I said Ecklers has always been in line . I hear allot of riff aimed their way and I cannot see how they deserve the bad press. They also own a classic Chevy parts house, after much searching for a part for my 57 Chevy Ecklers came through with the best price -and - overnight service. I suppose everyone has had a bad experience with someone at sometime. I am in no way affiliated with Ecklers. JMHO
kickstart

I will second the plaudits for Eckler's. I've also bought things from Zip and MidAmerica and had good experience. I consider them all pretty much interchangeable.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090304060106050707030400 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I have also used Ecklers, Mid America & Zip many times and they all have been fine. I've had to return a few things to Ecklers and didn't have any problems that stood out. They are a tad pricey though. But what isn't LOLOLOL
CardsFan wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

couple of years ago, I've always had good results--including a personal phone call when they had to back-order an item. (They blew me away with an offer to cancel the order rather than make me wait -- I opted to wait and they followed up two weeks later with another phone call.)
One other resource I've used a couple of times is "The Last Detail" (TLD) in Atlanta. << http://www.tld-corvette.com/ .
They have a tie-in to a local Chevy dealership and were able tap both the OEM and aftermarket supply chains. They got me a seat-belt that the local Chevy dealers couldn't color match. Prompt shipping. The new on-line catalog seems pared-down in comparison to what it was a year ago.
--
PJ
89 HookerCar, 02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe

has it cheaper. Then there is the other side of that, you don't buy it and find out is was the best price and it's gone when you go back. Know what you want to pay and do it!
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51