back on the market

I'm sure ric would be happy to see this...
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id 0468500&dealer_idV140667&car_year94&search_type=used&make=CHEV&distanceP&model=CORV&addressx023&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&min_price=&end_year94&start_year94&isp=y&lang=&cardist=0

LOL Mine is a ragtop. :-)
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/quarterview.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/sideview.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/interior.jpg
The person that owns that one has done the Cardinal Sin of wheel replacement with Vettes. Putting on 4 of the same size wheels. uggh LOLOL
If you are putting on aftermarket wheels go larger than stock on the back baby! (I have 12in wide wheels and 315's on the rear) Or at least stock size, never go smaller :-)
lkitesplit wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

Sharp looking car, I like the white & black. Does that interior fry you in the summer down there? Mine's green & tan, I was afraid to get a real dark interior here in Houston and I really like the color combo anyway. It gets so many comments, because people don't see many of them.
What size tires & wheels are you running in the front? Stock?
--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible
Charlie wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

I see you're letting the weeds grow up through the cracks in the cement as a wind brake. ;-)
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Now, I think that would be "break".
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (which has a new front air dam as of yesterday)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010306040000060602040800 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
LOLOLOL
That's not a problem anymore....
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/before-and-after.jpg
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

--------------010306040000060602040800
Beach house? Looks like Sandbridge....
</PRE> <BLOCKQUOTE type="cite"><PRE wrap="">LOL Mine is a ragtop. :-)
<A class=moz-txt-link-freetext href="
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/quarterview.jpg ">
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/quarterview.jpg </A>
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/sideview.jpg </A>
<A class=moz-txt-link-freetext href="
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/interior.jpg ">
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/interior.jpg </A>
</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=""><!---->I see you're letting the weeds grow up through the cracks in the cement as a wind brake. ;-)
</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><PRE class=moz-signature cols="85">-- Ric Seyler
</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050206020802030807070301 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I live off the coast of Florida on Santa Rosa Island (Pensacola Beach).
Yea, lost everything. Ivan kicked our ass. A 12 foot storm surge washed across the whole island slamming everything to splinters and recorded 142mph wind gusts, we were right on the eastern eyewall. Almost 1/2 of us here who's homes were destroyed are still living in FEMA trailers. It's still a giant mess with huge debris piles everywhere.
I live off the coast of Florida on Santa Rosa Island (Pensacola Beach).
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/r/_/r_seyler/porch2.jpg
Zorin Inc. wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

--------------050206020802030807070301
Can vouch for the widespread damage--was in town over the weekend for a reunion at NAS. There are thousands who will never be able to rebuild! Looked like every traffic signal in town has been replaced. Amazing thing was the breadth of the swath Ivan cut. Trees broken and bent over to the West everywhere we went.
Ric -- if you know the gent who owns the Powder-Blue metalic Sting Ray with chrome side pipes (Fla license starting with A017), pass on my compliments. Saw him, top down, on Blue Angel Parkway one morning, nice lady in the pax seat too.
... Paul
RicSeyler wrote:

puked:

Damn, whacked by a hurricane? Where is that house?
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.
wrote something wonderfully witty:

It's Purple, ugggh. Anyone else remember our infamous Purple Vette poster. Possibly dead, but not forgotten.
--

"Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather
than the well lived life really has distorted our sense

a friend of mine has a purple zr1. he calls it barney.

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:01:22 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"
witty:

Well if it is ZR1 that Dino out to Soar.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

can you translate that to english?