Back window install

Hey guys and gals,

I have a 1976 corvette with T-tops I'm restoring. How is the back window held in? Is it just held in by the seal and the plastic rear window molding? Am I missing something??

Cornfused

Reply to
Stephen Sadler

Be thankful for those T-tops. The last convertables were made in 1975, so without those T-tops, your '76 would have nothing up there to keep the rain out. :)

But seriously... I'm not positive of the answer. I *think* just the seal (with adhesive) and the molding.

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino