Back window install

Hey guys and gals,
I have a 1976 corvette with T-tops I'm restoring. How is the back window held in? Is it just held in by the seal and the plastic rear window
molding? Am I missing something??
Cornfused

Be thankful for those T-tops. The last convertables were made in 1975, so without those T-tops, your '76 would have nothing up there to keep the rain out. :)
But seriously... I'm not positive of the answer. I *think* just the seal (with adhesive) and the molding.
-W