Bagging car for storage

Hey all, I have a C6 that I store for the summer while away. I have been just leaving it with a car cover in a carport (in San Diego) with a battery tender and things have gone fairly well except for a little
mouse activity. But this has been a very good year for the little beasts and their larger rat cousins and I am getting a bit alarmed by what damage they have already done to my wife's van.
So.......... I researched bagging the car to ward of the critters. Seems there are actual zippered bags available, but being frugal and already having a large silver tarp available I decided to wrap it up in that as a trial. I wrapped it up and was able to get it tight and I think rat proof. So far so good, even though it was a lot of work and took two people, several binder straps and bungee cords.
But after I finished I got to thinking about moisture building up inside the bag/tarp. Probably not good.........
Have any of you bagged your car and is there a solution like descant that will take care of any condensation issues for up to 6 mo's? How much is needed? Where do you buy large amounts of the stuff or other solutions? I put it away warm, would cool be better in a moisture generating sense?
Any experiences or other approaches to pass on?
brian
Here is some info
http://www.carbag.com/support/omnidry_desiccant.html
On 1/21/2011 13:50, brian wrote:

Thanks Bob, perfect!
brian
On 1/21/2011 18:36, brian wrote:

You're welcome, have a great one.
Be careful the rats do not chew a hole in the bag.
They can chew through anything.