Bay area corvette mechanic recommendation?

I live in Los Gatos, have a 1980 corvette and would like to find a really good mechanic who knows a lot about this particular model and can help me maintain and improve it. Any recommendations would be greatly
appreciated.
Ted Schroeder
Call me ted, I just sent you an email.
Try Corvette Center at 1995, Lafayette street, santa clara. They do good work and they know vettes! (they've been doing only vettes for 30+ years)
They worked on my car... Spent $2500 to have weather stripping replaced, they did a horrible job and I would not let them touch my car again!
E_Tar wrote:

Dennis Willson wrote:

Who do you take your car to Dennis?
Ted
Northstar in Mt.View specializes in Corvettes
Jerry and Max
For general mechanical stuff I use Campbell Motor Center on Dell Ave in Campbell. They're as honest as you can get. I send my Mother there to get her automotive work done.
I've started doing the "specialty" stuff myself.