Been Gone....

Page 2 of 2
Thanks for taking the time to share that with me Crabs, it's appreciated more than you know.
Crabs wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Like others, I lost my Mom last year to what sounds like the same thing. If anything good can come out of such things, I at least was holding her hand when she took that last breath. It may sound weird, but I hope you get the same opportunity. There's a certain magic in it that made the whole thing more bearable.
It's an opportunity to pay back some of what was given to you. All my energy goes out to you, and all my best supportive wishes.
BDragon
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090907090508030807060709 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Thank you for sharing that, I feel the same way... And it means a lot for you taking the time to do it.
BDragon wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070504030808040205000906 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Thank for taking the time to write that Bob..... thank you!
Bob G. wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

I'm really sorry to hear that, Ric.
Good luck on treatment and we'll pray she beats it. Spend as much time as you can with her, jot down any memories she has, video tape her when she is happy and upbeat, and take her for rides and whatever she feels like.
My grandfather passed away from cancer back in '88. He had fought it twice before. He kept the hospital trips to a minimum, only what was necessary for any treatment or tests. The rest of the time he tried to stay as active as possible and then finally at home in bed.
It was rough on the entire family, no soft soap here, but it was a lot better than being in the hospital constantly and the toll that brings. He was able to go in his own home and spend his time with family and friends, who are more willing to visit at home than a hospital.
A good friend in Kansas also had it. He had a cold he couldn't shake about the time I stopped in to visit. Once they found it, they gave him 3 weeks to 3 months. He made 3 weeks and a day, but he was upbeat and positive to the end. He was also at home until the last two days and decided to go to the hospital so the family would not have bad memories of the house.
So do what she is comfortable with. Respect her wishes.

She passed yesterday afternoon, thanks again for all your thoughts everyone.
RicSeyler wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

with time.
Dad

it sure will Ric...
--
"Key"
=====

Really sorry to hear that, Ric. Time helps, and remembering all the good times. Don't think about the "should have's", just the things she and you did.

My sincerest condolences Ric.
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB
-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

we send our condolances to you and yours. <clink>
--
"Key"
=====

To paraphrase: May flights of angels sing her to her rest.
She'll find good company with those mothers of ours who left before this.
My condolences.
You and your family will be in our prayers.

Sorry to hear that she passed away Ric.... Time will help, but honestly I just want to say remember her and remember those special times only a Monther can have with a son...
God Bless Bob G.
RicSeyler wrote:

There's tears in my eyes as I type this, not tears of sorrow, these are tears of happiness for a soul that has finally found it's way home. Home with all of her friends and family that she loved. Don't be sad. Rejoice in her life and her love, for all of the love that she gave and shared with you and others. Remember, as long as you carry your love for her in your heart she is not gone, she's only a heartbeat away.
Our thoughts and prayers,
TomC '90ZR1 #792