Before purchasing

Is it fairly easy to rent a corvette (with regard to availability) for a week or couple of days to get the feel of it before deciding to purchase one? I suppose the price isn't cheap but for the point of
this discussion I'll ignor that.
I know you can test drive a car before purchasing but by renting one, you could really get the feel for the car first.

thank you PJ for the help. I'll follow your advice next year (when my gifts and taxes aren't due).
OT: I need to talk to my daughter's friend's father. He bought a yellow C6 about 5 months ago and now wants a Porsche but I don't know why nor if he plans to keep the vette. I'd consider buying his vette if it was for sale except for 2 or 3 reasons not, it's yellow (don't like yellow cars but that subjective), it's a convertible (Texas summers are long and 95 degrees +) and it's a stick (I don't do sticks). Yeah I know some probably love that combo. I'm curious tho why he wants a Porsche now?? I don't expect anyone here to be able to answer for him just thinking aloud... pardon me.
<No Vette Yet> wrote in message wrote:

Summer DAYS might be 95 degrees but think about how nice a vert would be at NIGHT when it gets down into the 80's or lower with no sun burning a hole in the top of your head . -Dana-
<No Vette Yet> wrote in message

http://www.exoticcarrental.com /
--
"Key"