bent rim

Where would I take my vette to get my rim fixed? thanks.

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:44:27 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Di Adkins) puked:

There are services out there. I bent a rim and had it fixed by a shop that advertised in Auto Trader. Cost about 45 bucks, if I recall correctly, it was a minor dent. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

http://www.wheelrepair.net /
http://kmhafer.datsun510.com/wheelrepair.htm for a list.