Best online parts supplier for 63 roadster, small block?

I need to by many mechanical parts (clutch assmbly, brake shoes+lines, carb. kit, hoses, etc.) for my car that's been garaged for apporx. 22 yrs.
I'm having the work done by a mechanic friend who has a garage near where the car is (Washington state). I live 2 states away but want to buy the parts online and have them delivered to him. Any referrals or recommendations for reliable and reasonable suppliers? Thanx- Lib
lib wrote:

Long Island Corvette Supply http://www.licorvette.com
Paragon Reproductions http://www.corvette-paragon.com
Van Steel http://www.vansteel.com

Lib, while restoring my '63 roadster I have ordered many, many parts through Corvette Central in Sawyer, Michigan and have never had a problem with service or product quality. Their prices are very competitive.
www.corvettecentral.com

http://www.vbandp.com
good source for brakes and suspension
kickstart
A lot of parts are easily obtainable by your local auto parts store.
Things like clutches, brake hoses (not lines), brake shoes, carb kits, etc. can readily be found at the LAPS and if not, usually delivered in a day or two from their warehouse, versus the week or more wait on the Corvette specialty houses. Plus they are often cheaper. A place like Advanced Auto or Pep Boys buy millions of brake shoes and gets a much better break on price than a specialty house buying a few thousand at most.
You need the Corvette specialty houses for some parts like brake lines, because LAPS stock standard length lines (12 in, 18 in, 36 in, etc.) and they are not custom sized to fit a Corvette.

Thanks to all for the parts info. FYI ; the nearest parts house is over an hour round trip and I don't want to take up his spare time and $'s buying parts- Lib

If he is telling you what parts are needed, then run to YOUR local auto parts store and get them. Then you have an excuse to go visit him and see the car.
The whole brake kit (shoes, springs, hoses, hardware) is around $120 but I bought all mine locally for about $60. Then FedEx as they are cheaper than UPS.
The brake lines you need to order from Ecklers, Vette Brakes and Products (St. Petersburg, FL), Corvette Central, The Last Detail Corvette Parts, Volunteer, Paragon, Dr. Rebuild, etc.