Best Tires for C5?

What are the best runflats for the C5?

<C5Ya> wrote in message > What are the best runflats for the C5? \ Depends on what you need to fit your driving requirements. Do you drive allot, very little, autocross, in the rain or dry only, shows only, daily, once a month, 1,000 or 20,000 miles a year and do you need runflats? Then there are the cheaper tires that seem to do ok at half the price if your budget can't do the big brands.
I've run Goodyear EMTs, Supercar EMTs, and standard Supercar, Michelin, Dunlop, and Continental in non runflat on both the C5s and the C6. I preferred Goodyear when I raced as they didn't get hard and slick like the Michelins do as they age and work harden. My choice for travel is Continental for the C5 and Dunlop for the C6. The Dunlop is a width under the standard with an open tread to run in rain when I come through the mountains during the winter, helps in the snow also.
My pick for the C5 would be the Continental for its smooth quiet ride and cost, then carry an air pump and plug kit.