Bi MWM Seeks Bottom

Subject seems to explain the basics.

Me: mid 50's, tall, weight proportionate, clean cut, not into drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc. etc., enjoy oral, anal, etc. etc.......

You: fit the bill !!!!! CD, TV, M, all OK. should be fun to hang out with in and out of the bed........

Reply to
Scott A Gilbert SAPguru

You don't need to seek bottom. You hit bottom years ago loser!

mr dude

Reply to
fosterfla

You don't need to seek bottom. You hit bottom years ago loser!

mr dude

Post your address and I will come see you face to face and you can share what you think with me in person.

-- Scott Gilbert the SAPguru

Reply to
Scott A Gilbert SAPguru

at least mr dude didn't mention the fact that you like to suck c*ck

Reply to
norman fletcher

You won't show. The last time you said you would, you didn't.

Reply to
Scandor Bluelips

He's looking out the windows more now but he doesn't pay the rent so it's a mute point. (or is it moot)

Same ending anyway.

Reply to
Scott A Gilbert SAPguru

So do you but you don't advertise it. (wink wink nudge nudge)

Reply to
Scott A Gilbert SAPguru

Ask your mom.

Reply to