Bi MWM Seeks Bottom

Subject seems to explain the basics.
Me: mid 50's, tall, weight proportionate, clean cut, not into drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc. etc., enjoy oral, anal, etc. etc.......

You: fit the bill !!!!! CD, TV, M, all OK. should be fun to hang out with in and out of the bed........
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 9, 12:06 pm, Scott A Gilbert SAPguru wrote:

You don't need to seek bottom. You hit bottom years ago loser!
mr dude
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 9, 12:06 pm, Scott A Gilbert SAPguru wrote:

You don't need to seek bottom. You hit bottom years ago loser!
mr dude
Post your address and I will come see you face to face and you can share what you think with me in person.
-- Scott Gilbert the SAPguru
Add pictures here
✖
On 8/11/2011 11:09 AM, Scott A Gilbert SAPguru wrote:

at least mr dude didn't mention the fact that you like to suck cock
Add pictures here
✖

So do you but you don't advertise it. (wink wink nudge nudge)
Add pictures here
✖
Scott A Gilbert SAPguru wrote:

You won't show. The last time you said you would, you didn't.

Add pictures here
✖

Ask your mom.
Add pictures here
✖

He's looking out the windows more now but he doesn't pay the rent so it's a mute point. (or is it moot)
Same ending anyway.
Add pictures here
✖