Black screw that holds top on 92 vette

Would any one know where I could order on-line, one of those black screws that hold the removable top on my 92 vette coupe..... its the rear screw that screws in horazontally in the rear of the top (rather that the front screw that goes up into the windshield frame)....thanks

Reply to
pornster

item 600-276 $19.99 + shipping for 4 of them and a bit, or got to the hardware with the other one and get another one for fifty cents.

Reply to
Dad