Bowling Green

Our club is planning a trip to Bowling Green in August.

We are looking for accommodation recommendations.

Probably around 10 couples.

Reply to
Gopish Too

I've stayed in 3 of the local motels and prefer the Country Hearth Inn, 270-783-4443 small clean and in sight of the museum. It has been a while so check the numbers, changes do happen.

Check their schedule to fit your taste, crowds do get big on their event weekends.

Dad

HAHAHAHAHA

10 speed mountain bicycle Schwinn exercise bicycle Hunting boots ????????????????????????????

Did Grayfox really get to you that bad Dad ?

Reply to
E_Tar

HAHAHAHAHA

10 speed mountain bicycle Schwinn exercise bicycle Hunting boots ???????????????????????????? Did Grayfox really get to you that bad Dad ?

-- E_Tar Reebok Sneakers

2 day old socks Band-aid on left pinky toe
Reply to
E_Tar

Not really, and I wouldn't have seen his post if it hadn't been answered by someone. Not a factor in my life, just needed to piss in his beer so he had something else to whine about.

Dad Debt free since 1982.

Reply to
Dad