Bowling Green

Our club is planning a trip to Bowling Green in August.
We are looking for accommodation recommendations.
Probably around 10 couples.

I've stayed in 3 of the local motels and prefer the Country Hearth Inn, 270-783-4443 small clean and in sight of the museum. It has been a while so check the numbers, changes do happen.
Check their schedule to fit your taste, crowds do get big on their event weekends. http://www.corvettemuseum.com/calendar/ncm_events_2006.shtml
--
Dad
10 speed mountain bicycle
HAHAHAHAHA 10 speed mountain bicycle Schwinn exercise bicycle Hunting boots ???????????????????????????? Did Grayfox really get to you that bad Dad ?
-- E_Tar Reebok Sneakers 2 day old socks Band-aid on left pinky toe

Not really, and I wouldn't have seen his post if it hadn't been answered by someone. Not a factor in my life, just needed to piss in his beer so he had something else to whine about.
Dad Debt free since 1982.