Broken hood latch 84 Corvette

I was jump starting my 84 vette and the hood closed shut. The hood latch was already broken. I had rigged it by running a wire from the engine compartment to
open it. Anyway, is there a way that I can open it without taking it to a shop.
--
fgarcia

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:32:55 +0100, fgarcia

already broken. I had rigged it by running a wire from the engine compartment to open it. Anyway, is there a way that I can open it without taking it to a shop. Call Harmond... or check the Corvette forums archives...
Bob