Buying a `75 tomorrow

I came across what looks like a pretty good deal - a `75 for 5500.00. It has a few issues that should be minor. The tach doesn't work, there's a steering leak from the car sitting and it could probably use
some paint. Besides that, is there anything that I should be looking for with this car? I'm mainly a Pontiac guy with a TA and an old Firebird.