Bye Bye Dave

In many of the groups where fundy dave has trolled, people have asked him to leave and to quit with his OT anti-sex and Xtian preaching (he never listened or left)

Have chosed the higher road from here on, will leave the good people here alone and pursue the moron elsewhere.....

Reply to
dave is still a moron

My opinion of you has taken a huge step forward. Thank you for leaving us alone. I truly hope you mean this.

Regards,

TomC '90 ZR1

Reply to
Crabs