C-3 Fan Shroud

Does anyone know what the differance is in the 76 early and 76 late fan shrouds all I know is one is $155.55 and one is $530.00 I broke the top of mine about 8 inches long when the Harmonic balancer
got caught on it and damn does the car run hot!!!
"Jamie" ...

$374.45
LoL..thats what my wife said ...she also said you better hope the cheeper one is what you need

I dont know why they put a cheaper price out, no one ever needs that one
Good luck

I think we missed the point of this conversation...lol The 76E (early model) fans Shroud was $530. the 76L (late model) was $155. or vise versa whats the (Physical) differance (had to throw that in there) in these fan shrouds will they both work?..or are they manufactured different?

Hi Jamie, according to the parts manual....... Early design part#368681(plastic) "no angular tabs for shroud mounting" Late design part#379937(14028585) "With angular tabs for shroud mounting" Late design continued through to 1980 excepting sp h/per models, which would be L82 i presume.
cheers Jim

Just found this on the Docs site, explanation of 76 early and late are down near the bottom. http://www.docrebuild.com/dr-r-web/FAN-SHROUD.HTML
cheers Jim

Thanks Jim Thats the Info I was looking for and the price is alot better too!!